137 Million American Adults (53%) to Travel for Labor Day 2021 Despite 75% Concerned About the Delta Variant According to a Survey by The Vacationer
This figure is up from the 132 million American adults who planned to travel for the Fourth of July.
A new survey from The Vacationer (https://thevacationer.com/labor-day-travel-survey-2021/) shows 137 Million American adults (53%) plan to travel for Labor Day this year. Despite the increase in travel from the Fourth of July, 75% (194 million adults) say Covid-19 and the Delta variant is either a big concern or a slight concern when considering Labor Day plans.
- Most to Travel Primarily by Car
- Most Have Delta Variant Concerns for Labor Day Plans and Travel
- More Than Half to Attend a BBQ or Cookout
- Nearly 25% Will Spend $500 or More on Labor Day Travel
- Holiday Travel Continues to Rebound