Red Roof®, a trailblazer in economy lodging, proudly announces the grand opening of four distinct properties, each designed to elevate the guest experience while providing exceptional value. The latest additions to the Red Roof family include:
1. SPOT X – TAMPA BAY, THE RED COLLECTION® - Wesley Chapel, Fla.
- The SPOT X – Tampa Bay, situated in Wesley Chapel, delivers an upper-midscale experience with 77 amenity-filled rooms.
- Notable features include a free expanded cable package, a pool, free coffee in the lobby, a snack center, Verified Wi-FiTM, guest laundry, and complimentary continental breakfast.
- Conveniently located near Fred Howard Beach, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, and Tampa International Airport (TPA).
- Owned by QDI USA Developments LLC, the hotel is set to undergo a nearly $1.2 million renovation in December.
2. RED ROOF INN & SUITES® RICHLAND - Richland, Miss.
- The 36-room Red Roof Inn & Suites Richland, Miss., is strategically located off US-49 with easy access to I-20.
- Features include free Wi-Fi, a seasonal outdoor pool, free expanded cable package, free coffee in the lobby, a snack center, and laundry facilities.
- Pet-friendly hotel with proximity to historic downtown Jackson, Jackson State University, and Hawkins Field Airport (HKS).
3. RED ROOF INN® WASHINGTON, N.C.
- The 56-room Red Roof Inn Washington, N.C., recently underwent a $375,000 renovation, enhancing guest experience and comfort.
- Amenities include free Wi-Fi, a pool, fitness center, free expanded cable package, free coffee in the lobby, a snack center, and complimentary continental breakfast.
- Pet-friendly hotel located near Washington Civic Center, Goose Creek State Park, and Washington Warren Field (OCW).
- Participates in Red Roof's RediRewards® and RediClean® program for added guest benefits and safety.
4. RED ROOF PLUS+® BELLEVILLE, MICH.
- The Red Roof PLUS+ Belleville, Mich., presents 62 rooms following a comprehensive $1 million renovation by BIN Hotel Group LLC.
- Highlights include free Wi-Fi, a free expanded cable package, a snack center, free coffee in the lobby, and laundry facilities.
- Pet-friendly hotel conveniently located off I-94, near the Yankee Air Museum and Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (DTW).
All four hotels participate in RediRewards® from Red Roof that goes beyond free nights with benefits members can use every day! Members may use their RediPoints on the RediShop catalog for gift cards and/or other merchandise; RediSave 30% on their room rate when they combine points with other payment; and have RediAccess to discount coupons across thousands of retail, entertainment, and service categories. The Red Roof PLUS+ Belleville, Mich., also participates in Red Roof's RediClean® program, designed to help keep guests and staff safe.
About Red Roof ®
Red Roof is an award-winning leader in the lodging industry, recognized for creating the innovative Upscale Economy® segment serving millions of guests each year. With coast-to-coast locations, Red Roof, now in its 50th year, has over 60,000 rooms in nearly 700 properties in the U.S. and internationally in Brazil and Japan. Whether business or leisure, short trips or extended stays, in the hearts of cities or on the road, Red Roof has a property for every traveler, delivering the best experience and value in the lodging industry. Red Roof is pet-friendly, as one well-behaved pet is welcome per room nationwide at no additional cost*. Ranging from economy to midscale, the Red Roof portfolio of brands includes Red Roof Inn® and Red Roof PLUS+®, with enhanced amenities in clean, modern, comfortable rooms; HomeTowne Studios by Red Roof®, offering guests A Brand New Way to Extended Stay®; and The Red Collection®, a hyper-local soft brand in the Hearts of Cities You Love™. Red Roof offers franchisees Genuine Relationships. Real Results.® – a unique owner-operator experience establishing common ground with franchisees. Guests can go Beyond Free Nights® with the Red Roof industry-leading loyalty program, RediRewards®. Hospitality goes beyond the hotel room through Red Roof's ESG program, Purpose with Heart— an umbrella for operating behaviors and policies, as well as Red Roof's existing legacy social responsibility program, Room in Your Heart. For reservations, visit http://redroof.com/, call 800.RED.ROOF, or download Red Roof's free app for iOS and Android devices.
Red Roof's Vision: To provide the best experience and value in the lodging industry for our guests, owners, team members, partners, and communities.
*Pet accommodations policy may vary at some locations. To verify a hotel's pet policy, please review hotel information online at redroof.com or by contacting the hotel directly.