Edgar Hotel – Martha's Vineyard
Ascend Hotel Collection Debuts 300th Hotel On Charming Martha's Vineyard Island
Rebranding – 41 Rooms
Built in a classic Cape Cod style, the newly renovated Edgar Hotel - Martha's Vineyard is located at 227 Upper Main St., just a few blocks from the quaint New England town of Edgartown, which is rich in maritime history and full of boutique shops, restaurants, fishing piers and picturesque harbor views. The 41-room hotel is also a short drive to Katama Beach on the Atlantic Ocean and other Martha's Vineyard towns, including Oak Bluffs and Vineyard Haven, as well as popular attractions like the nation's oldest merry-go-round, the gingerbread cottages at Oak Bluffs Campground, "Jaws Bridge" where the iconic Jaws movie was filmed, and scenic bike trails.
Guests of the Edgar Hotel - Martha's Vineyard can enjoy the following amenities:
- Outdoor space with a large patio and fireplace to take in the scenery and enjoy the fresh, crisp ocean air.
- Guests and locals alike can dine at Town Bar & Grill on the hotel's grounds, which features local fare, craft beer and cocktails.
- Nautically inspired décor with guestrooms that include cathedral ceilings, oversized windows and white-washed wood bedframes.
- Standard rooms or suites, including free Wi-Fi and smart technology with streaming capabilities.
- A business center, free onsite parking and guest laundry facilities.