G6 Hospitality, LLC Established as Management Company for Motel 6, Studio 6 Brands
Following the successful completion of the acquisition of the Motel 6 and Studio 6 brands by Blackstone Real Estate Partners VII from Accor, the brands will be managed and operated by G6 Hospitality, LLC. The newly-established firm is headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and led by Jim Amorosia, CEO.
The G6 Hospitality, LLC executive committee consists of the following members:
- Jim Amorosia, Chief Executive Officer
- Julie Arrowsmith, Executive Vice President, Finance
- Mike Brower, Executive Vice President, Operations
- Lance Miceli, Executive Vice President & Chief Marketing Officer
- Alan Rabinowitz, Executive Vice President, Business Affairs, Procurement & General Counsel
- Kristin Taylor, Executive Vice President, Technical Services, Real Estate and Development
- Sherry Vidal-Brown, Executive Vice President, Human Resources
- Dean Savas, Senior Vice President, Franchise
- Jeff Winslow, Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer
Director, Corporate Communications
About G6 Hospitality
G6 Hospitality LLC owns, operates and franchises more than 1,350 economy lodging locations under the iconic Motel6 and the extended stay Studio 6 brands in the U.S and Canada, and Hotel 6 and Estudio 6 brands in Latin America. Headquartered in Dallas (Carrollton), Texas, G6 Hospitality was rated one of the top ten hospitality companies according to the Hotel Management 2015 Top Hotel Companies rankings list, which evaluated over 260 hotel companies. For more information please visit G6Hospitality LLC.