G6 Hospitality, LLC Established as Management Company for Motel 6, Studio 6 Brands
Following the successful completion of the acquisition of the Motel 6 and Studio 6 brands by Blackstone Real Estate Partners VII from Accor, the brands will be managed and operated by G6 Hospitality, LLC. The newly-established firm is headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and led by Jim Amorosia, CEO.
The G6 Hospitality, LLC executive committee consists of the following members:
- Jim Amorosia, Chief Executive Officer
- Julie Arrowsmith, Executive Vice President, Finance
- Mike Brower, Executive Vice President, Operations
- Lance Miceli, Executive Vice President & Chief Marketing Officer
- Alan Rabinowitz, Executive Vice President, Business Affairs, Procurement & General Counsel
- Kristin Taylor, Executive Vice President, Technical Services, Real Estate and Development
- Sherry Vidal-Brown, Executive Vice President, Human Resources
- Dean Savas, Senior Vice President, Franchise
- Jeff Winslow, Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer
About G6 Hospitality
G6 Hospitality owns, operates, and franchises nearly 1,400 economy lodging locations under the Motel 6 and Studio 6 brands in the United States and Canada. Having opened its 1,000th franchise location in 2018, G6 Hospitality also has plans to franchise the Hotel 6 and Estudio 6 brands in Central America. Headquartered in Dallas (Carrollton), Texas, G6 Hospitality recently placed 73rd in Entrepreneur Magazine's 40th Annual Franchising 500. The company also ranked No. 1 in the 2020 Military Friendly® Employer survey in its revenue category and named a 2019 "Best for Vets" employer by Military Times. For more information please visit www.g6hospitality.com.