G6 Hospitality, LLC Established as Management Company for Motel 6, Studio 6 Brands
Following the successful completion of the acquisition of the Motel 6 and Studio 6 brands by Blackstone Real Estate Partners VII from Accor, the brands will be managed and operated by G6 Hospitality, LLC. The newly-established firm is headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and led by Jim Amorosia, CEO.
The G6 Hospitality, LLC executive committee consists of the following members:
- Jim Amorosia, Chief Executive Officer
- Julie Arrowsmith, Executive Vice President, Finance
- Mike Brower, Executive Vice President, Operations
- Lance Miceli, Executive Vice President & Chief Marketing Officer
- Alan Rabinowitz, Executive Vice President, Business Affairs, Procurement & General Counsel
- Kristin Taylor, Executive Vice President, Technical Services, Real Estate and Development
- Sherry Vidal-Brown, Executive Vice President, Human Resources
- Dean Savas, Senior Vice President, Franchise
- Jeff Winslow, Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer
Director, Corporate Communications
About G6 Hospitality
G6 Hospitality LLC owns, operates, and franchises more than 1,430 economy lodging locations under the Motel 6 and Studio 6 brands in the United States and Canada and the Hotel 6 brand in India. Having opened its 1,000 franchise location in 2018, G6 also has plans to franchise the Hotel 6 and Estudio 6 brands in Central America. Headquartered in Dallas (Carrollton), Texas, G6 Hospitality recently placed 73rd in Entrepreneur Magazine's 40th Annual Franchising 500. The company has also been named a "Best for Vets" employer by Viqtory Publishing and in 2018 was inducted into the Military Spouses Employment Partnership sponsored by the U.S. Department of Defense. For more information please visit www.g6hospitality.com.